- Tour Description
- Request Information
Venice Walking Tour -Two hour group walking tour in Venice to get to know this fascinating unique city on water. An absolute must for first time visitors to Venice, a great way to discover the city. Small Group Venice Tour features all must see sights of Venice. Visit St Mark’s Basilica ( Interior ), Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace (exterior), St Mark’s square and discover the magical beauty of secret Venice.
Our most exclusive Venice Tour combines must see sights with areas of the so called Secret Venice.
- Enjoy an intimate experience as groups are small ( less than 20 people)
- Visit St Mark’s Basilica bypassing lines
- Walk down narrow streets, cross over little bridges, and pass by enchanting squares to discover the timeless beauty of Venice open air museum
- Listen to the art & history narrated by our Top notch Venetian Guides
- Skip the line tickets to St Mark’s basilica
- Headphones when necessary.
- Featuring an in-depth tour of St. Marks Basilica which is only possible on our small group Best of Venice walking tours. Limited to a maximum of 20 participants, you’ll see and do more touring Venice on these small group city sightseeing tours.
Equipped with complimentary head-phones so that you can follow every word of your expert English-speaking Venice Tour Guide as you stroll around St. Mark’s Square discussing all the major monuments that will include the Doge’s Palace, Bridge of Sighs, Bell Tower & Clock Tower prior to entering St. Mark’s Basilica with skip the line tickets to enjoy an in-depth tour of St. Mark’s Basilica discussing the fabulous mosaics and the Byzantine architecture.
In the second part of the tour we’ll leave the hordes of tourists behind in St. Mark’s Square to explore a very different Venice. A Venice that’s more fascinating and intimate, what we call the Hidden Venice.
As our expert Venice tour guides continue to narrate the history of Venice, you’ll enjoy exploring another world of narrow alleyways and meandering canals, punctuated by delicate bridges, hidden architectural gems and fascinating stories about the Venetians who created this incredible city from absolutely nothing!
Small Groups of 20 or fewer people and top notch guides!
*Sometimes the Basilica is closed to the public because of festivities or high water. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
Duration: 2 hrs
Max. No.: 20 Pax
Tour Runs: High Season Every Day except Sunday & Italian national holidays