- Tour Description
- Request Information
A great Southern Italy Itinerary, in the region of Campania, 12 nights, visiting Naples, Campi Flegrei, Isle of Capri on the Bay of Naples and Amalfi, Positano and Ravello on the Amalfi Coast. If you would like a leisurely introduction to the delights of the Amalfi Coast – Touring from Naples to Campi Felgrei and Positano, this is the Itinerary for you.
A fascinating and interesting tour exploring areas that you have never seen and away from the madding crowds. An ideal trip for foodies who love seafood freshly fished out of the Tyrennian sea and the wines of Campania and those that love ancient history and archaeology.
Eleven days, twelve nights on the blissful coastlines of the bay of Naples and Amalfitana. This is a fantastic package with four star hotels and tours to take you to areas that you could not go on your own.
Explore underground Naples in the Galleria Bourbon, the ancient area of the old quarter of Napoli – Spaccanapoli, Guided tour of Pompei, Caserta Royal Palace, The ancient excavated Roman city under Rione Terre Pozzuoli, learn how to paint local ceramics in Pozzuoli, great restaurants with stunning views, an aperativo in a Roman cistern – now a beautiful bar in Campi Flegrei, Cooking course in beautiful Ravello and more…
The Amalfi Coast books out very quickly so book your trip now!
Click on links to view hotels and tours:-
- 5 nights accommodation in 5 star hotel, Naples
- 4 nights accommodation in 4 star hotel Miseno
- 3 nights accommodation (on a twin share basis) in 4 star hotel, Amalfi
- Breakfast daily
- Private guided walking tour of “Pompeii” with lunch & wine tasting on a Mt Vesuvio vineyard
- Private guided tour to Archaelogical site of Cuma, Campi Flegrei – the first settlement on mainland Italy followed by lunch (not included)
- Private tour of Spaccanapoli – the old quarter of Naples
- Tour of the Bourbon Tunnel under Naples
- Ferry ride to Capri – visit Villa San Michelle, Anacapri, seafood lunch with a sea view
- Private tour of Royal Palace at Caserta with bicycle hire around park
- Boat to cliff side restaurant – swim between courses (summer autumn only)
- Private tour of Rione Terre and Flavio Amphiteatro Pozzuoli
- Learn Ceramic painting – the southern way in Pozzuoli-
- Ravello, Cooking Class in Ravello then visit to Villa Cimbrone gardens, Ravello
- Private driver/minibus for all transfers and for Day Tours as per itinerary.
- Return Transfer from Amalfi to Naples railway station or Naples airport
We are happy to answer your questions and supply further information at your request, so please contact us.