- Request Information
One bedroom apartment in Ortiga, Siracusa, in a restored small building, that faces the promenade along the sea. Located in the heart of the beautiful island of Ortigia, the historical centre of Siracusa, Sicily which is listed as Unesco World Heritage site. Walk to the sea 300 m.
All the magic of this artistic town with its old alleys flanked by noble buildings is right outside the doors: visitors are just a few minutes away from the cathedral with its imposing baroque fa Asade the mythical Aretusa Fountain and the Maniace Castle.
A short walk away are Piazza Archimede and the main shopping street Corso Matteotti together with a wide array of bars cafes and restaurants.
Simply furnished with taste in a modern style the apartment offers bright interiors where the living area merges into the sleeping area. First floor.
The apartment has a living room with two single sofa beds well equipped kitchen, 1 double/twin bedroom, 1 bathroom with tub utility room.
min 3 night booking
80 sq m
Public parking 800m
- N. guests (adults + children): max 5
- Pets : Not allowed
- Check-in: 16:00 – 21:00
- Check-out: 08:00 – 10:00
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Late arrivals: 21:00 – 24:00 only if agreed charged Euro 30
- Arrival day: any
- Security deposit: Euro 200, to pay cash upon arrival.
Services Not Included:
- Electricity: usage above 100 Kwh per week charged at euro 0,40/kwh
- Heating: 2 split heat pumps on consumption usage above 100 Kwh per week, euro 0,40/kwh
- Air conditioning: 2 units, usage above 100 Kwh per week charged at euro 0,40/kwh
Area in Ortiga
Promenade in Ortigia, Siracusa the sea is 300 m