- Tour Description
- Request Information
Explore the beautiful wine region of Chianti on a afternoon scenic tour from Siena, and enjoy the Tuscan landscape of gently rolling hills and vineyards, studded with cypress trees. Taste superb Chianti wines and Tuscan products.
- Pickup and drop off service on request
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- Wine, oil, and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cured meats and typical salami
- Visit two famous estates with a tour of the wine cellar
- Visit the garden of Brolio Castle
- Entrance ticket to Brolio Castle’s Garden
- Visit Castellina in Chianti
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
•Small group: maximum 8 people on the minivan.
• Please note that pickup and dropoff are included in the price for accommodations located within 20 km from the center of Siena. Otherwise, the meeting point will be from Siena Piazza Gramsci in front of Bar La Lizza
• Please note that during the winter season a minimum of 4 pax is required in order to activate the tour. In case the minimum is not met you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
Participant Requirements: Bring a mask with you and wear it during all the activities. All participants +12 years old must present one of the following documents: a complete vaccination certificate; certificate attesting to the administration of the first dose of the vaccine, which took place at least 15 days prior to the activity; a confirmation of the healing from Covid-19 within the last 6 months; the negative result of a swab performed no more than 48 hours before the activity. We remind you that in the absence of these documents, it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made
Days: Tues, Thurs, Sat, except public holidays
Departure: Siena 14.00 check in: 13.40